Secretary 1 – Petchem SCM
- Primary Responsibilities: Maintain calendars # arrange, coordinate and prioritize complex scheduling and logistics.
- Provide telephone coverage # answer executive phones, take accurate messages, know executive#s whereabouts at all times, handle urgent calls with appropriate judgment.
- Arrange (including selection of date, time, and location) internal and external meetings (internal meetings typically require extensive coordination).
- Conduct extensive online and off-line research as requested.
- Responsible for handling all travel arrangements (domestic and international) including hotel accommodations, airline reservations, rental cars, off-site meeting venues. Arrange special meeting facilities (e.g. food, PC projector, etc.); send meeting confirmation emails; prepare and distribute meeting materials.
- Overall Administration
- Confidential records maintenance
Education Requirement :
- 5- 10 years
Experience Requirement :
- Any Graduate.
Skills & Competencies :
- good interpersonal communication techniques
- experience in facility management techniques
- good negotiation techniques
- Effective time and workload management
- Effective multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office desirable
- Pro-active, problem solving approach
- Ability to form good working relationships with a wide range of groups and individuals
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised and on own initiative
- The candidate must have a very keen eye for detail and accuracy
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.