iTec Logics Pvt Ltd
1. Responsible for security of the area and report promptly and reports to the Gate supervisor/ Security Supervisor or any unusual occurrence.
2. In order to adequately protect people and property, security guards must know and enforce rules and regulations to prevent criminal activity before it happens.
3. Monitor points of access in a building or property to allow entry only to individuals with the correct identification or authorization.
4. In some situations, such as public events or crowded areas, To walk amongst visitors to promote order and provide a visible presence that deters safety issues.
5. If working after hours, maintain surveillance of a property by patrolling the grounds or using closed-circuit monitoring or alarm systems.
6. Investigate and report signs of damage or unlawful entry as it occurs. Such issues require that they contact authorities and make written or verbal reports to law enforcement.
7. In emergency situations, provide first aid or assistance and alert first responders.
8. Responds rapidly to security emergencies within the Hospital
9. To protect people, property, Information and reputation
10. Remain pleasant, courteous and polite under all circumstances.
11. To perform all other jobs as may be assigned due to exigencies of work.
12. Participation in Continuous Quality Improvement.
13. To follow the Process Improvement programs and carry on Quality Initiatives in the department.
14. Be trained and act as the Fire fighter whenever required.
15. Ensure the installation, upkeep, maintenance and operational functioning of all the fire prevention and fire fighting equipments.
16. Training of the security staff and other employees on Fire safety. Conduct periodic drills to demonstrate the use and effectiveness of the fire extinguishers in a safe manner.
17. Assist in fire safety checks of the fire department and on-site locations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹16,000.00 per month
- Provident Fund
- Rotational shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ludhiana, Punjab: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)