BIG TOP EVENTS LLC
Full Job Description
Stadium Security members are valued for providing a safe guest experience at Breese Stevens Field.
Interested candidates should have a positive attitude, outgoing personality, and work well in group settings.
- Provide entrance security to guests including the deployment and operation of walk-thru and handheld metal detectors.
- Perform bag searches and monitor guests for restricted items.
- Stadium security team members may be assigned to safely escort players, coaches and referees through public areas of the stadium, or to monitor restricted access areas of the stadium.
- Become an expert of the stadium layout, seating areas, and guest amenities.
- Stadium Security team members act as initial respondors to complaints of uncooporative or intoxicated guests.
- Recognize situations which require escalation to Full-Time staff to ensure customer satisfaction and/or safety.
- Possess strong communication skills and the ability to respond to situations with an appropriate level of flexibility and discretion.
- Maintain a positive, safe, and fun work environment.
Scheduled shifts can include both weekdays and weekends. Applicants are required to be at least 18 years old for consideration of the position. Interested candidates under the age of 18 are encouraged to apply for the Stadium Usher position.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.