CREDIT AGRICOLE CORPORATE AND INVESTMENT BANK
Junior Software Engineer
Full Job Description
Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (“Credit Agricole CIB”) Technology Associate Programme is an exciting career gateway into the financial and technology services sector. We are seeking highly motivated graduates and junior Software Engineers to offer an accelerated technology induction experience and fast-tracked career in the banking industry.
Serving as the Corporate & Investment banking arm of Crédit Agricole Group, the world’s 10th largest bank by assets, Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (Credit Agricole CIB) places the interests of its customers and society at the heart of its everyday work.
In coordination with Paris’ IT development centre, Credit Agricole CIB Singapore prides itself as the Information Systems Asia Pacific (ISAP) Hub, providing premium and reliable in-house banking applications for its worldwide users while driving the Bank’s future information systems.
Credit Agricole CIB Company Led Technology Training Associate Programme is supported by Singapore Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) . It is open to fresh graduates and postgraduate candidates.
Application & Selection Process
1. Apply Online
2. Psychometrics Assessment
4. Technology Associate Company Led Training Programme
All our Junior Software Engineers are onboarded on multi-functional Software Engineering teams and learn in contact with our Senior Software Engineers on latest technologies and techniques.
Core programming languages: .Net, Java, SQL
- Agile and/or Iterative development lifecycles
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery, DevOps
Latest technology stacks
- Data Science: Machine Learning, Business Intelligence
- Batch processing: Big Data, Fast Data, Elastic, Kafka, Spark
- Web: Angular, ReactJS, Node.Js
- Micro-services: Spring boot
- IT DevOps: Infra/Network, CI/CD, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes
You will be part of the IMDA Company Led Training (CLT) organized by Credit Agricole CIB developing and nurturing Fresh Professionals in emerging technology areas, through On-the-job Training and practical project work.
It is a 9 months training course with Academic and Real Project hands-on sessions either in:
- Java Learning Path : Agile, Java, Big/Fast Data, Microservices, DevOps, Craftsmanship
- .Net & Data Analytics Learning Path: Agile, C#, MS Business Intelligence, UI/UX, Devops, Craftsmanship
- DevOps Learning Path : Agile, Infra/Network, CI/CD, Ansible, Containers, Win/Unix Admin
- Study, evaluate, analyze business requirements and functional specifications.
- Provide detailed estimation for Software Engineering solutions
- Implement and Test Software Engineering solutions
- Enable and support functional and user acceptance testing
- Support applications in production – analyze and resolve issues as they arise
Candidates should have minimal experience in Software Engineering activities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills in a challenging industry
- Willing to learn and innovate in a highly collaborative environment
- Great organizational and communication skills in multi-cultural environment
- Basic understanding of finance and investment banking concepts
- Design Pattern awareness and modelisation language (ex:UML)
- Any Object-oriented language: Java, .Net
- Any relational DB and language: MySQL, Oracle, SQLServer, Sybase …
- Any DevOps Pipeline tooling: GIT/TFS, Maven/Graven/NuGet, Jenkins/TeamCIty, Docker/Kubernetes
Education & Work Experience:
- Fresher or Junior Level (less than 3 years of professional experience)
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in relevant specialities