Full Job Description
Social Media Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Contributes to marketing strategy by leveraging social media to identify and acquire customers.
- Obtains market share by developing social media marketing plans and programs for each product and directing promotional support.
- Maintains online relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Develops new approaches for market development, acquiring and analyzing data, and consulting with internal and external sources.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Completes social media marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains social media marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains social media marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
[Work Hours & Benefits] Here is where the most effective social media marketing manager job descriptions include details about your firm’s working hours and benefits. Tell prospective managers about flexible hours or work-week structures, and any travel requirements. You can also highlight any benefits unique to your company, like tuition or continuing education credits, paid parental leave, or childcare reimbursement.
Social Media Marketing Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Social media skills
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Coaching and subordinate involvement
- Managing Processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, and social media advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹18,000.00 – ₹100,000.00 per month
- Internet reimbursement
- Leave encashment
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Fixed shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- Social media marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Digital marketing (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.