Trapeze Group Limited
Software Development Engineer
Full Job Description
The Software Development Engineer will be required to build and develop complex company solutions from conception to completion of software projects working on different technologies and platforms. The Software Development Engineer works under direction from the Research and Development Manager. This role will require participation in all aspects of the team including the creation and elaboration of business requirements, functional/design specifications, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of our existing products.
The Software Development Engineer will need to learn a thorough understanding of the functionality provided by the company products, the interaction of sub-components and aspects of deployment and integration with third party systems.
Being a team member of the R&D group, you will have a goal for driving innovation into our product road map via existing and new technologies.
Education and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or other related technical field
- Proven Experience with:
- Developing applications using Java and Java script
- Software development using both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience with the following:
- developing smartphone application software
- developing web service application software
- designing web browser based interactive user interfaces (UI)
- Knowledge with the following:
- JSON, XML, and RESTful web services
- Any Experience with working on a Linux environments
- Be able to self-manage time to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time to meet project deliverables
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision and in teams depending on project requirements
- Have strong problem solving and analytic capability with the ability to create innovative solutions
- Able to learn new skills and concepts quickly and thoroughly and able to understand and evaluate complex data models
- Have a strong desire to achieve your best at any task undertaken and a commitment to success
- A strong customer based ‘can do’ mindset focused on understanding and addressing customer needs
Number of Openings Available:
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.