Lead Software Engineer – Testing
Full Job Description
The primary purpose of this role is to provide consultation and technical direction on translating business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs. This includes facilitating the implementation and maintenance of complex business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications. This role serves as a technical expert for project teams throughout the implementation and maintenance of business and enterprise software solutions. In addition, this role personally develops and delivers code modules, stable application systems, and integrated enterprise software solutions within various computing environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
- 7 years of experience in software development or a related field
- 6 years of experience in database technologies
- 6 years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
- Experience working with Oracle ERP and EPM.
- Knowledge of high level business processes in finance
- Experience leading end to end testing for large scale projects/programs
- Experience with automation testing tools is preferred.
- 6 years of IT experience developing and implementing business systems within an organization
- 6 years of experience working with defect or incident tracking software
- 6 years of experience writing technical documentation in a software development environment
- 4 years of experience working with an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
- 4 years of experience leading teams, with or without direct reports
- 6 years of experience working with source code control systems
- Experience working with Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment tools
- 6 years of experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.