Software Testing Engineer
Full Job Description
Role and Definition We are looking for an experienced and passionate Software Tester to join our team. As a Software Tester at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
Duties and Responsibility
- Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Provide timely solutions.
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle.
- Provide support and documentation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bengaluru, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Software testing: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)