ANUDIP FOUNDATION FOR SOCIAL WELFARE
Full Job Description
Inviting applications for the ROLE
Partner Relationship Officer – Training &
Reports to Centre Head
Role Objective To impart mobilization and monitor the student life cycle for ensuring standard outcome
- Mapping potential catchment areas and communities suitable for mobilization in the
In this role, you will be identified locations.
- Building rapport with the local community leaders well before the start of the mobilization.
- Creating awareness on the Anudip program and sensitizing community to participate and take the program to as many needy as possible.
- Addressing communities about the Anudip program and its benefits through various means of communication to motivate and encourage youth to avail the opportunity.
- Helping the center team to select the needy youth (Anudip Students) and ensure that the center has optimum batch strength.
- Providing support to the center team / Area Manager in organizing Alumni – Guest events as and when required as per the process.
- Ensuring optimum batch strength in assigned Anudip centers.
- Strategic vision to integrate how the big picture of the initiative comes together from definition through implementation across.
- Ability to support large-scale company-wide projects that incorporate a proactive and innovative solution to addressing challenges and achieving organizational goals and objectives.
- Ability to create organizational alignment to the design and execution of initiative efforts
- Analytical, excellent decision maker and problem solver.
- Proactive, Self-motivated, target-driven, intuitive, creative & diligent.
- Excellent inter-personal and relationship building skills.
- Proficient in English, Hindi and other desirable Indian languages.
- Preferred Industry:Education, IT, Skill Development
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹23,000.00 – ₹28,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter assistance
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Day shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Student Mobilisation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Student Counselling/Student Enrollment: 3 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.