Zonal Distributor Manager
About the job
A highly skilled, detailed oriented and professional with experience in managing various facets of Supply Chain and Sales.
Enhancing Service to the End Customers
· Monitoring and improving Service levels to Distributors from CFAs (Carrying and Forwarding Agents)
· Setting up differentiated service levels for Distributors basis their performance and importance for the network
· Responsible for reviewing key service parameters with the existing network of stockists along with the business and CFA team. Identifying areas where additional stockists may be needed to ensure improved service levels in the market.
Analytics and Review
- Collection/Enabling automated Secondary Sales Data pull from our top distributors in the cities.
- Data analysis (Inventory/Expiry/Sale) and enabling actionable on the insights with the distributors.
- Monthly review of Distributor Performance
Prior Experience and Education Background –
- 4-6 years of experience with FMCG/Pharma/E Commerce would be preferred
- Prior sourcing/procurement experience with Pharma/FMCG vendors/distributors.
- Sales role in an ASM or RSM profile with pharma companies
- Require travelling within the allotted zonal markets and daily review/meet with our existing vendors
- MBA would be an added advantage/non-compulsory