Ciel HR Services Pvt Ltd
Teacher Trainer (WFH)
Full Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Take attendance and Maintain the hardcopy register of the attendance
3. Conduct registration of the participants and fill all required data
3. Maintain all the important documents like feedback forms, assesments etc
4.Click pictures during sessions – activities being conducted, charts and othe relevant documents being created (evidences of learning), also take a few videos/testimonials
5.Assist in material procurement and on field liason in order to establish relevance to the training
6. Arrange for refreshments and meals
Organisation & Maintenance:
1. Keep the centre organised and training – ready for the session.
2. Check for equipments like screen, projector, all required
chords/extensions/plugs, electric ports etc.
3. Make arrangements for markers, duster, etc.
4. Organise the setaing arrangement for the training
5. Collect and maintain stock the of all resource consumption and left over
Coordination with Master Trainer
1. Coordinate with the MT and help in organisation/arrangement of the resources
2. Assist MT in conducting the sessions – distribution of resources, division of
groups, displaying chars, posters and post-its, changing of slides, etc.
3. Understand and learn the functioanality all tech-based applications (chatbot/
LMS/ OMR ) that will be used during the training
Experience: 8+ years
Location: Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Rapiur, Hamipur
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹60,000.00 per month
- Work from home
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Training: 8 years (Required)
- total work: 6 years (Required)
- English (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.