Full Job Description
- -Able to work on client set.
- – Able to convert the leads related to firm
- – Co- ordinate with team.
- – Must handle the lead till end
- – Prior experience in Law firm/Consultancy/Management Co-Ordinator
- – Must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills, also comfortable presenting program details over the phone.
- – Strong listening, persuasion and presentation skills.
- – Enthusiastic, dedicated, self-motivated individual with a positive attitude.
- – The ability to work in a team with high people orientation is a must – Fair knowledge of MS-Office software suite is desirable Generating sales leads that develop into new customers.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions are taken on customer requests
- Provide information of Products / Services / Offers to customers.
- Handling inbound calls & outbound calls
- Understand customer need
- Solve customers query over the phone
Must Have :
English /Hindi – Speaking Fluency is mandatory to drive sales (outbound & Inbound calls).
UG :Any Graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹15,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Delhi – 110034, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.