Full job description
When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen.
Join the #1 Beautytech company and build the future of L’Oréal together!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HRBP! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the hiring manager.
We´re looking for the next
Enhance the image and increase prescription and recommendation of the brands
- Visit targeted doctors in the sector and present the brand’s products and services to increase prescriptions and develop a global approach to the patient
- Promote the brands’ added value by emphasizing the technical and scientific characteristics of the products and services
- Get to know the environment, the pathologies, the products and the useful communication techniques for promoting the products and services
- Represent the brand/the Division at every contact opportunity with health professionals and ensure they are followed up (congresses, ongoing medical training..)
Implement the medical visit strategy
- Respect target coverage, visit frequency and product cycles
- Make systematic use of available promotional tools (sales visit aids, brochures, publications…)
- Use all available digital and physical communication channels to increase message frequency and enhance customisation
- Implement communication techniques to adapt to doctor’s needs and personalise the approach
- Check on the presence and correct distribution of the products within the pharmacies/drugstores situated near to the prescribers
- Ensure synergy with commercial teams to increase sell-out.
Analyse the sector and make proposals for sectorial action plans to improve return on investment
- Analyse one’s own results and those of the competition
- Implement corrective and improvement action plans
Manage administrative and reporting tasks
- Organise and optimise visit planning through Veeva
- Master and use monitoring tools for CRM/CLM platform activity
- Prepare visits and carry out qualitative and quantitative activity reporting in Veeva
Ensure respect of both internal and external ethical standards regarding relations with health professionals
L’Oréal we are committed to equal opportunities and growth for all the talent interested in joining our company. We are sure that a diverse work environment in all areas and levels increases innovation and understanding of our business”
- You can apply to up to three jobs within a rolling 30-day window.
- You cannot withdraw your application once you applied, so please make sure to choose a job that matches your dreams.
- Please visit “Your Application Space” to see the jobs you have already applied to.
- Please don’t create another account with a different email. If you do so, your account might be merged and your application record will be deleted.