Full Job Description
Group Company: HDFC Bank Limited
Designation: Virtual Sales – Sales Officer (Office Location: Vikas Puri Backoffice Delhi (Branch)
To achieve assigned Unit / value/ Income across product lines
1 RM is responsible to achieve monthly unit and value targets assigned across product line.
2 RM is responsible to educate customer on product lines and provide right product to right customer
3 To achieve month on month productivity on the allocated product line.
4 Contribute to the overall channel achievement.
1. Contact non managed customers of the bank and offer bouquet of products Using calling scripts
2. Ask probing and leading questions to engage and understand customer requirements
3. Ensure product features & benefits are explained to the customer while onboarding customers
4. Ensure multi products are pitched to increase customer product holding in the bank.
Qualitative: Call Quality/Count of calls/Time on system/ Quality of sales
1 Effective interaction or communication with the customer and capture correct customer dispositions
2 Work on the feedback shared with by the supervisor /unit manager/training manager on the quality of Call experience.
3 Ensure Time on system as per KPI defined
4 Ensure Minimum RPC to be maintained on daily / Monthly basis
Digital Product Penetration
1 Educate the customer on the digital products of the Bank.·
2 Show the value and convenience in usage of the digital products.
3 Increase digital penetration within the non-managed customer base of the Bank.
4 Push digital penetration in the contacted customer.
Audit and compliance
1. TSE is required to adhere to all laid down guidelines for Calling
2. Ensure all tele calling and product regulatory compliance are adhered
3. Adhering to all product guideline
4. All guidelines on floor discipline, dialer hygiene parameters.
- The incumbent is responsible to represent the Bank and present the bouquet of eligible products to the non-managed customer of the Bank. Educate the customer on the digital products of the Bank.
- RM is trained to identify the right product for the customer and explain the features and benefits of the product and selling the same for required revenue generation
Educational qualifications preferred
- Category: Bachelor’s Degree
- IRDA Certification
Required work experience
- Industry: Exposure to banking preferable
- Years of experience: 1 to 3
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.