Full Job Description
Physiotherapist Position – Rehabilitation & Sports Wellness Clinic
Total Therapy is a locally-owned multidisciplinary clinic with over 16 years experience providing the best in client-first, evidence-based, collaborative treatment. Our two locations offer full-service support (more about that below!) and are deeply rooted in the community that we serve.
We are committed to providing a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment for all of our staff and clients. Total Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and equity.
Whether you are a brand new practitioner looking to build your practice in an established business, or an experienced therapist looking to make a change, we would love to hear from you.
Our services have been voted the Best of Burnaby 7 years running – come find out why!
You are someone who shares the same passion for helping people that we do – our clients’ safety, wellness, comfort, and treatment goals are our number one priority. You are an excellent communicator and committed to continuing to learn and grow as you develop your practice. It’s important to you that you truly enjoy where you work, the people that you work with, and are able to contribute to a positive working environment.
It is important to us to have a competitive compensation package. As an Independent Contractor*, you will receive:
- 53-70+% of revenue received (incentivized compensation model with no maximum cap)
- A signing bonus
*If there is anything that precludes you from working as an Independent Contractor (i.e. a work permit that requires you to be an employee or an LMIA is required to obtain a work permit), please do not hesitate to apply! What is important to us is finding the right fit, we are always open to working with your personal circumstances to make it work, where possible.
What does the remaining % Cover?
- Semi-Private Treatment space (curtained rooms), including hydraulic beds, multiple treatment modalities (ultrasound, IFC, TENs hydrocollator, traction bed, shockwave, acupuncture/IMS needles, etc.), and electronic charting workspace
- Fully equipped shared gym space, including a full squat rack and everything else you could need to work with your patients
- All linens, including blankets, towels, etc. and full service laundry
- Full time+ Office Support, including booking, billing, accounts receivables, etc.
- Full time+ Client Relations Team to best support positive client experiences and assist with challenging situations
- Full time+ Marketing & Business Development team as a resource to help you build your practice!
To break it down, we work hard to provide a space to grow your practice where you are able to focus your energy on your patients and your practice and not worry about the little things.
To ensure that our practitioners’ income keeps up with the cost of living, we are committed to reviewing and adjusting our rates annually.
What else do we offer?
- A Diverse Team of Practitioners – we currently offer Massage Therapy, Bodywork, Physiotherapy, Kinesiology, Chiropractic, Clinical Counseling, Acupuncture, and Naturopathic Medicine
- Accessible Clinics – right on the skytrain line
- Flexibility – we are open to a part- or full-time schedule
- Parking – free onsite parking
Please don’t hesitate to reach out directly with any questions you may have – we can’t wait to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 16-40 per week
Salary: $40.00-$100.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burnaby, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.