Denali – A WNS Company, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The Group manager will engage and collaborate with multiple client account teams to implement a quality management system, identify process improvement opportunities, and enable compliance with ISO quality standards. This role requires good stakeholder and client interaction skills.
- Good understanding of Quality Management Systems (QMS), their components, deployment, adherence, and reporting
- Demonstrated understanding of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) methodology and associated tools.
- Hands-on experience using tools such as Tableau/Power BI, Minitab, etc.
- Responsible for execution, closure, and quantification projects for aligned accounts, in line with Client expectations.
- Monitor contractual productivity commitments, perform gap assessment and work with Account leaders to resolve discrepancies.
- Liaison with the Business transformation team to drive initiatives such as Voice of Customer
- Support the account operational risk reviews led by the central risk team by providing data and artifacts.
- Contribute and present in client/customer reviews/meetings.
Additional information skills/experience required: –
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification from a reputed institute is a MUST. Black Belt certification is preferred
- Understanding of Agile methodologies for iterative process improvement
- Demonstrated learning aptitude, flexible to take up ad-hoc projects.
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to create powerful presentations, business cases, and white papers
- Very resilient and lateral thinking capability
- Previous experience in leading transformation or quality improvement projects
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, and eager to develop new capabilities in the evolving role
To apply for this job please visit linkedin.com.