Quality Control Inspector (WFH)
Full Job Description
Do you love being part of a team to deliver successful projects for customers?
Would participating in the Quality process for innovative energy products excite you?
Join our global quality team
Quality Control team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Our team ensures high quality for all products throughout the manufacturing process.
Play a pivotal role in our business
As a Quality Control Inspector, you will take ownership for quality and continuous improvement across the life-cycle of projects. You will lead and develop an operational plan for your team. You’ll guide customers and internal teams and will ensure all products and services are delivered with quality at the core.
As a Quality Control Inspector, you will be responsible for:
- Inspecting parts, assemblies and subassemblies to drawings and prints.
- Verifying product conformance to specification by measuring and testing during manufacturing process
- Assuring that manufactured units meet quality control procedures, engineering specifications and customer requirements
- Initiating corrective action requests when conditions adverse to quality are repetitive in nature Fuel your passion
- Completing, inspects and distributes all quality records and documents.
- Performing specialized testing as required.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a high school diploma or higher
- Have 6+ years of experience in quality control in the oil and gas industry
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Show the ability to work with cross-functional teams in a global-matrix environment
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to solving problems and providing resolutions
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasionally remote working from home or another work location
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.