Lotus Interworks Inc
Customer Support Agents (WFH)
Full Job Description
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and tech-savvy Customer Service Agents to join our team. The ideal candidate must have excellent English language skills and the ability to empathize with people over the phone. Previous experience in a call center is not necessary, as we will provide comprehensive training to ensure your success in this role.
Roles & Responsibilities: –
- Handle incoming customer calls and emails with a positive attitude, empathy and professionalism.
- Ensure that all customers feel heard, valued and taken care of.
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide timely and accurate information.
- Manage customer complaints and escalate issues when necessary. Utilize technology to efficiently assist customers and document interactions.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- Be available to work in any of the 8-hour shifts in the 24-hour cycle.
- Collaborate with team members to continuously improve the customer service experience.
Job Requirement & Skills: –
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- The ability to empathize and connect with customers at a human level.
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with digital communication tools.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities effectively.
- A positive attitude and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to learn and grow, we invite you to join our team. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a supportive work environment that values teamwork, creativity, and personal growth.
· Bachelor’s (Preferred)
· total work: 1 – 2 years (Preferred)
· Customer Support: 1-2 years (Preferred)
Lotus Interworks Inc is an advanced technology company with a leadership team from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Stanford University, and Harvard University. Our product SIMPLIA is re-inventing Online Local Services Marketplaces, with deep technology and strong leadership and strategy.
- Chairman: Ray Stata Founder of Analog Devices (ADI NASDAQ),
- President & CEO: B Gopinath. He started as a scientist at the Mathematics research center of AT&T bell laboratories. He holds several fundamental patents in communications and computer technologies.
- Advisor: Alain Hanover, Senior Partner Elite Engineers Fund, at Alumni Venture Group (AVG was recognized by Pitch-Book as the most active VC firm in the world in 2018).
- Advisor: Bill Kerrigan, Bill’s career includes more than 30yrs of distinguished accomplishments, Including roles as President & CEO of Abine, Radialpoint, and as EVP of McAfee’s Worldwide Consumer Business.
Our Product: SIMPLIA
SIMPLIA is a trendsetter in enabling small businesses to scale up the value chain via cutting-edge AI-driven analytical tools. SIMPLIA is redefining the concept of the Online Local Services Marketplace. www.SIMPLIA.com.
Employment Mode : Work From Home
Shift Model : Candidates should be available for the scheduled shift in IST & PST timings (Open for Night Shifts)
Work Environment Needs : A proper and quiet work place with all necessary infrastructure is mandatory (Laptop 8GB RAM Windows 10, Headset, Desk, Chair & Power Back up)
Bandwidth Needs : Candidates should have a primary broadband connection with minimum of 30Mbps and a secondary connection which will serve as a backup, company will reimburse the amount incurred towards the broadband installation & monthly data charges borne by the employees, based on the submission of Invoice/receipt to accounts department for both primary & secondary connection
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Work Location: Remote
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹20,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Internet reimbursement
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- US shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Shift allowance
- Experience of working in a global lending software company
- total work: 4 years (Preferred)
- Fluent English (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.