Full Job Description
Job Name: Online Business Manager/Virtual Assistant (Admin, Operations & Support Role)
It’s a simple 5 stage process you’ll have to go through to join Wishup as an Online Business Manager:
1) You can start by filling out the basic details on the link we will e-mail post you apply on this Job post.
Once the above two steps are completed, an update will be shared with you within 48 business hours. Please keep an eye on your Inbox/Spam folder for the same. After the successful completion of the above steps, you will go through:-
3) HR discussion
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India’s leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. IITM & IIMA alumni and has got the support of marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric in its journey to be the biggest all remote company in the world.
In short, we pioneered remote working when very few believed in the concept and now we are leading the way for the entire world to see!
– An Online Business Manager/Virtual Assistant at Wishup is a remote full-time employee that works for and is trained by Wishup, and is deployed to engage with one or more US-based clients.
– The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
– The role would require working in the US time zone
What’s in it for you?
– International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
– No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
– Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 6 weeks of training during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
– Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work from home (or anywhere), forever!
– Scope of rapid growth in salary based on bi-annual appraisals
– A healthy work-life balance
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Ecommerce Assistance (Amazon Seller/Shopify)
– Project Management
– Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
– CRM and Lead Management
– Online Research
– Lead Generation
– Executive Assistance (Itinerary Planning, Calendar Management, Inbox Management, etc.)
You’re a great fit if you have:
– At least 8 years of full-time corporate experience
– A stable career employment track record
– Impeccable written and spoken English
– An aptitude for mathematics and logic
– A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
– An Ability to work in US time zones
– Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
– Smartphone with email capabilities
– A fast and reliable internet connection with a minimum speed of 70 mbps
– A pair of headphones
Work Shift (either of the following may be allocated):
Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. – 3:30 a.m. IST
Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. – 6:30 a.m. IST
Up to 30% hike (max salary offered is 63.75k/month)
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹9,944.42 – ₹50,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Work from home
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- US shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.