Project Coordinator (WFH)
Full Job Description
JMT Consultants Inc. is a growing structural consulting firm that is currently seeking a motivated Project Coordinator to join our dedicated team. For individuals outside of the Winnipeg area, we offer an exciting relocation expenses package. We will also consider the opportunity to work remotely for the right candidate.
We are seeking an organized and energetic Project Coordinator to join our growing organization. In this position, you will work with the project manager and adjunct team to organize and implement new and exciting company projects. Working in a team environment, you will organize meetings, take notes, manage schedules, and ensure all materials and information are present to meet project timelines. Your role is essential to the launching of new projects and you must be organized and professional.
At JMT Consultants Inc. we value our team members and offer a full medical benefits package, vacation/sick time, flexible work hours and relaxed office environment. We provide an annual company retreat and all team members receive an annual profit-sharing bonus.
- Monitor current projects and coordinate all team members involved to keep workflow on track
- Assign new project tasks
- Work to improve the project process
- Ensure project aligns with set strategy and budget
- Organize and plan meetings with project manager as well as record minutes and take detailed notes during meetings
- Arrange and manage team goals, project schedules, and new information; keep all material up to date
- Communicate timeline changes and new information to team; track project changes and adjust schedules as needed
- Keep track of all project-related files
- Strategize with project manager when needed
- Track and analyze project risks and recommend improvements
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Up to 2 years’ experience with small to medium-size construction projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage multiple projects while adhering to strict deadlines budgets
- Highly motivated with proven organizational, planning and prioritizing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Canadian Citizenship/Legally able to work in Canada
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.