IT Help Desk Support (WFH)
Full Job Description
What you’ll do:
- Provide responsive, reliable, and consistent service delivery.
Provide IT services that appropriately respond to the time-sensitive needs of customers,
- Provide prompt referrals and escalations to an appropriate IT support service option.
- Meet all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) including, but not limited to, speed to answer, first contact resolution, and limits on aged tickets.
- Resolves technical problems and answers queries by telephone in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, and telecommunications systems.
- Diagnoses, identifies, isolates and analyzes problems utilizing historical database records. May route calls to product line specialists. Maintains and updates records and tracking databases.
- Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
Respond to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
- Ensures timely process through which problems are controlled. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
- Provide support to end users on a variety of issues related to applications and web applications.
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
- Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Document, track, and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
- Simulate or recreate user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
Recommend systems modifications to reduce user problems.
- Bachelor’s degree with 4 + years or High School diploma with 8-10 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a help desk environment with ServiceNow tools.
- Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain a (T4) position of Public Trust Clearance.
- Prior experience with HHS and/or the Office of Inspector General customer, is a plus.
- Must have great oral and written communication skills.
- Experience MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively work independently and as a member of a team.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
At Peraton, our benefits are designed to help keep you at your best beyond the work you do with us daily. We’re fully committed to the growth of our employees. From fully comprehensive medical plans to tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, and fertility treatment, we are there to support you all the way.
Salary Range: Salary Minimum: $40,000 Salary Mid: $80,000 Salary Maximum: $100,000 The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees. EEO Tagline (Text Only): An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.
- Health insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.