Academic Teacher (WFH)
Full Job Description
Erudite Tuition is looking for passionate teachers who are reliable and organised!
Erudite Tuition is looking for passionate teachers across greater Melbourne to join our team. We offer 1 to 1 tutoring in student’s homes and online, supporting all subjects and levels from K-12.
We value organisation, approachability and reliability in our tutors and are looking to hire teachers due to a surge in demand for qualified teachers. We are hiring for a range of subject areas including English, Maths, Sciences and Humanities. If you are teaching at a local primary or high school, we would love to hear from you!
Our teachers will primarily be tutoring after school hours and travel up to 15 minutes to the client’s home or an agreed upon location in the case of in-person lessons. Please note that applicants must be able to tutor both online and in-person within a 15 minute drive of their selected home location. We also offer travel reimbursement for tutors which scales on distance travelled. Ideally, tutors will be available to work at least 5 hours a week.
What we offer
- Generous Remuneration– For in person lessons, remuneration starts at $60 p/hr increasing to $70 p/hr. For online lessons, remuneration starts at $50 p/hr, increasing to $60 p/hr. There are also bonuses available upon meeting certain KPI.
- Flexible hours and freedom of choice- Where, when, and how you work
- Student procurement and maintenance
- Providing an advertising and marketing platform to amplify your reach and audience
- Benefits of our marketing and industry experience
- Full management of administration- quoting, scheduling, payments, booking, advice and support, billing and stakeholder management.
- Personalised support and professional development
- A current teacher registration number with the teaching authority of an Australian state or territory. Please note that only applicants with an active registration number will be considered. Please provide your number along with the relevant teaching authority as part of your application.
- Excellent communication skills and command of language
- Reliable, organised and approachable tutors who are able to work autonomously
- Own vehicle & tools of trade
Job Type: Subcontract
Salary: $50.00 – $70.00 per hour
- Referral program
- Travel reimbursement
- Work from home
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Shift work
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.