Firm Experience Consultant (WFH)
Full Job Description
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You’ll work with dynamic colleagues – experts in their fields – who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you’ll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients – who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
Firm Experience Consultant
Are you a client-centric leader passionate about providing an exceptional client service experience? If this sounds like you, consider joining the Independent Channel- Firm and Advisor Experience team. Reporting to the Firm and Advisor Experience Manager, the Firm Experience Consultant role is the main point of contact for our top Firms when they’re experiencing escalations, have inquiries, or want to provide feedback to improve the end-to-end experience. In addition, the Firm Experience Consultant prepares and facilitates quarterly Firm performance meetings. You will assist these Firms in navigating Sun Life by creating strong relationships and spearheading improvements and knowledge sharing.
- Establish, manage, and maintain exceptional working relationships with Firm staff and internal partners
- Provide end-to-end service for all inquiries, exceptions, and escalations
- Create quarterly performance reports and facilitate Firm meetings to discuss outcomes, trends, opportunities, and future enhancements
- Provide individual case support with the goal of helping Firms understand Sun Life’s products and processes to place new business
- Keep regular contact with Firms to educate them on our policies, procedures, resources, systems and products
- Collaborate with internal partners to find solutions and provide process improvements, making Sun Life easy to do business with as part of Sun Life’s value proposition
- Apply Client for Life Principles while problem solving and implementing operational efficiencies to make Sun Life easier to do business with.
- Facilitate regular touchpoints with our internal teams to ensure we’re identifying root causes and solutions
- Maintain knowledge of our current and future product shelf, as developed
- Support the Distribution and Operations teams with the launch and promotion of new or enhanced initiatives by answering questions related to these initiatives
- Track tasks and events within CSW and maintain a shared escalation log
- Excellent relationship management skills to interact with Firms and internal business partners at various levels
- Bilingualism (French, English) required- interactions with English-speaking customers or partners
- Excellent communicator – both verbally and written
- Excellent analytical skills to manage and interpret performance reporting
- Strong phone and active listening skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills to resolve issues and/or remove obstacles
- Strong problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills including the ability to build consensus related to resolving concerns
- Comfortable working in complex and ambiguous situations, flexible to handle a fast-paced environment, and easily adaptable to a variety of management styles
- Proven orientation to delivering business results through effective teamwork and a demonstrated ability to execute, including the willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Strong business knowledge of Sun Life, specifically the Individual Operations Team
- Ability to prioritize competing inquiries from phone and email and multi-task a variety of requests at one time
- Working knowledge of Sun life Wholesale products, including Par, Universal Life, Term and Critical Illness
- Be able to handle objections and gain commitment to solutions
- A solid understanding of the Wholesale Distribution channel
- A strong understanding of underwriting requirements and procedures
- Commitment to help manage all mandatory, regulatory, and compliance requirements to safeguard the interests of our Clients and business Education and Experience
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4-6 years of Client Facing Experience
How Sun Life Stands Out:
- Great Place to Work® Certified in Canada and the US – 2022
- Great Place to Work® award for Best Workplaces for #HybridWork – 2022
- Named “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor – 2021
- Canada Award for Excellence for Mental Health at Work – 2021
- Flex hours and Flexible hybrid work model including in-country work-from-home if you prefer.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure influenced by market range data
- Pension, stock and savings programs to help build and enhance your future financial security
- A friendly, collaborative, and inclusive culture
- Be part of our continuous improvement journey in developing the next greatest digital enterprise experience.
- Work and professional development that is united by our Purpose: to help Clients and Employees achieve lifetime financial security and live healthier lives
- The opportunity to move along a variety of career paths with amazing networking potential
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors. In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance. Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
51,700/51 700 – 83,800/83 800Job Category:
Customer Service / Operations
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.