Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
- Provide financial reports and budget outlines of product
- Oversee the development of the project and ensure that cost and timelines are on track
- Collaborating with other department & process SPOCs to define, prioritize, and develop projects
- Draft new and improving existing project management office policies and processes
- Evaluate projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhere to budgets, and meet deadlines
- Document the project’s creation, development, and execution as well as the project’s scope, budget, and justification
Key Skills Requirement:
- Proven work experience as a Project Management Officer or similar role
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details and technicalities
- Excellent organizational and technical abilities
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Project Management Officer
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.